Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wanna Trade?


My kids are finishing up their artists' trading cards and I need a school to swap with. My 2nd graders have done monochromatic cards about value, and 3rd and 5th graders have done designs with radial balance. I am hesitant to ask other teachers in my school district because we are all in the middle of preparing for our big county-wide art show at the moment.... Anybody out in cyberland interested in having your classes made some trading cards and swapping with me? :) Pretty please? My students are bugging me about it!

2 comments:

  1. hey have you found a school to trade with yet? I am just starting STC with my kids and we will be trading cards with other area schools but it would be VERY cool if they could trade with other kids...We are in Golden Colorado

    ReplyDelete